In front of the opportunity about experimentation in a domestic work of a small scale, it's developed a series of essays that constitute the frame theorical-practical of project, manipulating a traditional element of our constructive culture in search new meanings and possibilities.
• Architects: Estudio Botteri-Connell
• Location: City Bell, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
• Architect in Charge: Sofía Botteri Cappa, Patricio Connell
• Area: 120.0 sqm
• Project Year: 2016
• Photographs: Gustavo Sosa Pinilla, Agustín Ichuribehere
• General Coordinator: Arq. Rosalía Vicente
• Structural Calculations: Ing. Rosana Del Panno e Ing. Juan José Turdo
• Senior Architect: María Eugenia Rodríguez Daneri
• Collaborators: Agustín Ichuribehere, Maximiliano Morzilli
• Blacksmiths: Daniel Carbone, Víctor Sepúlveda
• Builders: Horacio Alarcón, Diego Cappell, Diego Ferreyra, Alfredo Martínez, Carlos Molina, Claudio Monti, Mario Paniagua, Gustavo Scholz y Oscar Vega
The order is about the construction of four weekend’s bedroom, materialized through horizontal and vertical planes of reinforced concrete that determine his bearing structure and spatial. The exterior enclosure of pavilion it is constituted for self-supporting brick panels of dry construction.
The constructive system start with the basic unit (common brick) disposed in repetitive way, alternating full and empty inside of a steel frame. As of positioning of "panderete" 55 whole bricks and 22 half supported each other without mortar, creates a panel of weft half-open that works as filter of light and protection of intimacy of the habitants.
The rhythm generated for the alternation of the pieces and the silences between them produced a marked uniformity of the enclosure, nuanced for the step forward of some singular parts in the composition: the panels that conform the south facade count with the possibility to scroll allowing linkage of the bedrooms with the outside. The dynamism acquired with the creation of movable panels of brick, submit the material to an unusual behavior, heightening the effect of latent instability to create a new context inside the set to experience capacities that have not been explore.
'Hotel & Resort' 카테고리의 다른 글
|*자연재해에 대한 완벽대비를 한 푼타레나호텔-[ WMR Arquitectos ] Punta Sirena Hotel (0)||2016.05.19|
|*콘크리트 블록이 인상적인 멕시코 카로타 호텔 [ JSa ] Carlota Hotel (0)||2016.04.19|
|*벽돌 디자인 파빌리온 [ Estudio Botteri-Connell ] Experimental Brick Pavilion (0)||2016.04.08|
|*병원과 분리된 듯 연계된 환자 및 가족을 위한 시설-[ D.A Architectes ]Militaries Hosting (4)||2016.03.24|
|*북유럽 모던 인테리어 호텔 [ patricia urquiola ] hotel giulia (0)||2016.03.19|
|*매우 작은 산장 This super tiny cabin lets people sleep in the mountains under the stars (0)||2016.03.12|
이 글을 공유하기